Wednesday, April 12, 2017

When I was five I wished to fly to the moon and back, and I still have that same wish, I dont understand the system sometimes , my mom always said you got to be orgazined and clean and know how to cook which ios by far more important that going to college. And im like !NO ! thats not true..... I want to believe that going to college could make me successful in life. But then I hear people talking about how they could make it big without an education....but i think that anyone must meet an understanding of the diverse ,cultures,religions ,and politics so that there could be peace in the world. But the system could be complicated and not everyone has hopes of getting that education...well at least i seen it in many different neoighborhoods i lived in... it sucked.

No comments:

Post a Comment